Notice:

I've recently noticed that Picasa will, from time to time, cause the large thumbnail pictures to load in blurry. To correct this, move the scale slider to the left and back to large. It will force the page to reload the pictures clearly. Sometimes, you have to do it more than once.

Saturday, February 8, 2020

Posebox Catalog Main Information

I've published my debut novel, Forever Love!  More information here.

Well, it was high-time the catalog got its very own blog. So welcome.

First things first.

Thank you for your help and contributions to the catalogs:

Goodbye_sun (who's been wonderful with keeping me organized and moving forward)
Meralgia
Beth and Gayl
Muzegoddess
Phoenix
Dinuriel

Synaptic Sims Lair
for graciously allowing us to use her screen captures instead of having to take our own. Thank you and great work! For all your super hero and other great cc visit her site.

I ask only that you please do not re-post wholly or in part on your site as everyone has put a lot of work into these pictures and deserves the credit they are due.

Please link to:
http://www.lachesispbcatalog.blogspot.com

The catalog links:

Note: October 2016 - I have updated the links below to make them accessible with the changes Google has made with Picasa. Hopefully they will continue to work. 

Posebox Reference List A must use companion to the catalog for finding the poseboxes online.

If you're looking for something specific:

Stand:
Sit:
Lay:
Couples:
General:
I'm sure the first thing you notice is how many more catalogs there are. Hopefully, this is going to make it much more user friendly. With more than a hundred boxes out and each having multiple poses they've become an incredible amount of pictures to sift through.


Lachesis

15 comments:

Jess said...

Hey,
Its amazing that you've done all this, and I really want alot of them...... but I can't find ANY when googling them :(
Could you help me?

Unknown said...

Thank you Jess!

Above on this page is a link called "Posebox Reference List" This is a .pdf that Goodbye_sun has put together that shows picture of the box, the name of the box and has a clickable link link to the box.

If you don't want to download a .pdf to your computer, you can visit this site at Garden of Shadows that Goodbye_sun also manages:

Posing Sims

Anonymous said...

Just a heads up, I've found new poses in this website, don't know if you already have it though.

mybsims.blogspot.com

hope that helps

Unknown said...

Thank you, I'll pass the info onto Goodbye_sun since she keeps track of the boxes.

And for anyone who clicks on the link - the poses are for stripping. Just wanted to pass that on so the poses don't offend anyone. :)

Anonymous said...

Same guy again
You have the photo poses from jd movies. There should be alot more pose boxes coming from his website jd-movies.com

Surprised that I didnt see any of those here

Unknown said...

Again, thank you!

There are more than 500 boxes available. Unfortunately Goodbye_sun and I aren't able to work on them as quickly as we'd like. However, we are adding to the catalog as time permits.

If you don't see what you're looking for, a more complete textual listing is available at Garden of Shadows. The link is in the sidebar above.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry but, where can I download the pose box?

Anonymous said...

uh, and I have to say, props to you! Your poses are amazing, and I want it so badly :)

Unknown said...

Thanks, but we don't create the poseboxes, we've merely created a catalog making it easier for storytellers and others to find the posebox they wish to use. There are many creators out there, and they do a wonderful job.

That said, you need to download the Posebox Reference List v10
. Goodbye_sun has created a list with the vast majority of available poseboxes. Use the catalog to choose a pose and the Reference list to get the link to download it.

St. Paul Lutheran Church said...

Does anyone know if there is a pose or animation box for saluting? like in the military for the presence of a high ranking officer. Thanks

Unknown said...

There are three available:

http://picasaweb.google.com/seaofmoons/LachesisPBCatalogStand02#5565177401942182962
Box here: http://blog.daum.net/maynarakmak/54

http://picasaweb.google.com/seaofmoons/LachesisPBCatalogStand02#5565182127408271458
Box here: http://www.simscave.com/index.php?topic=6796.0

http://picasaweb.google.com/seaofmoons/LachesisPBCatalogWeapons#5565187807457603314
Box here: http://www.simscave.com/index.php?topic=11173.0

FlightlessAngel said...

I'm having problems downloading the poses from the reference list. When I try to download a pose that I like, it downloads fine onto my computer but when I load Sims 2 up it either freezes my loading screen or crashes my game. I was just wondering whether this could have anything to do with the fact I only have Sims 2 Double Deluxe - are all the pose boxes base game compatible unless otherwise stated? By the way, I love the poses - thank you for taking time to make this amazing catalogue!

Unknown said...

FlightlessAngel, hi!

First thank you! Glad it helps. :)

Second, yes, I do believe the boxes are expansion specific. However, I don't want steer you wrong, so let me check into it further.

goodbye_sun said...

FlightlessAngel

Unfortunately, most poseboxes require at least one expansion pack and will crash your game if you don't have those ep's. Assume that unless the creator specifically says so, a posebox is not base game compatible.

Sorry I don't have better news :(

Unknown said...

Hi, I know this is late but I really love all the poses you have shown. I have gone onto goodbye_sun has made and clicked the tiny url but it takes me to a page that says they cannot find it. Are they not available now?